- BP Studios, founded in 1994, is a premier provider of web services, interactive media, application development and marketing communications solutions.
- Malmark Inc., for lending the initial five-octave set of bells and continued support
- Paul A. McKlveen, for serving as assistant director for seven seasons
- Spreading Flames Media, for videography and photography services
- Sue Sawyer of JAECO, for engraving services
- Angie Dickinson, for graphic design services
- Brian Taylor Goldstein of Goldstein & Guilliams PLC, for legal services
- Classical Voice North Carolina, for their support of our local concerts
- Jeffers Handbell Supply, for working with The Raleigh Ringers on demonstration recordings and for publishing The Raleigh Ringers Series.
- Beckenhorst Press, for working with The Raleigh Ringers on demonstration recordings, and for publishing the Legacy Series and the Virtuoso Series.
- The Lorenz Corporation, for working with The Raleigh Ringers on demonstration recordings.
- The Raleigh Ringers is funded in part by the City of Raleigh based on recommendations of the Raleigh Arts Commission.
- Additional grant funding has been awarded by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Mary Duke Biddle Foundation, and the Cannon Foundation.
"The music was beautiful, the entertainment hilarious, and the whole experience was wonderfully worthwhile. We loved it so much we tried to get a flight changed to come hear your concert again!"
- Anonymous Fan
“What skill and diversity of music! I could have listened another three hours! Thank you for the inspiration and entertainment!”
- Anonymous Fan
“I never would have thought I'd want to go to a handbell concert, but when I heard handbell rock ’n’ roll on the radio, I told my friends, ‘We're going!’ And it was just great.”
- Anonymous Fan
"The Raleigh Ringers are the best handbell ensemble on the globe!!!!”
Minister of Music and Composer
“Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! They never cease to amaze me. Their playing is so musical, their technique impeccable.”
Cleveland Area, Ohio
"Thank you all for being ambassadors of superb musicianship, amazing technique, and sharing the joy of doing something you love, which is contagious.”
Assistant to Director of Music Ministries
National Presbyterian Church, Washington, D.C.
“The Raleigh Ringers are truly a wonderful instrument. It is a joy to watch how precisely they respond to director David Harris' musical goals, and how audiences respond as well. This group has definitely attained 'handbell superstar' status.”
Sonos Handbell Ensemble
San Francisco, CA
“The best part was, in spite of all the amazing things that they can do with bells – the bass ringer assignments, flawless technique, and all of those kind of things – the best part was that it was musical. I simply enjoyed the music.”
Associate Director of Music and Organist
First United Methodist Church of Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“...I did not know how good 'good' is in bell ringing until I heard you. It was simply superb, and you must have known that from the unusually enthusiastic response from the audience.”
Chautauqua, New York